FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
15 Castlegate Way, Adamstown, Lucan, Co. Dublin, K78X IR9
Online bidding: https://beagelbid.ie/property.php?id=261&mode=1
Selected Top 10 International Selling REMAX Agent for 2017, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you to this stunning 1 bedroom second floor superior luxurious apartment with its own private door and two balconies from the living room area and the master bedroom.
This property is beautifully presented and designed, and it is owned by a professional who absolutely loves their home. This apartment is safe, spacious, comfortable and warm. The vendor has really enjoyed living here because of this properties pivotal and ideal location. This home comes in superb condition. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen/dining area/sitting room, 1 bedroom and a bathroom. The living accommodation of this property is wonderfully bright as it enjoys a south facing aspect thereby enjoying the morning to evening sun. The living accommodation also overlooks a breath taking manicured landscaped garden area with a large majestic tree.
Adamstown is located adjacent to Finnstown House Hotel and Leisure Centre with great schools, creches (Giraffe creche, Educate Together, St John the Evangelist & Adamstown Community College) and supermarkets (Supervalu and Liffey Valley Shopping Centre) nearby. There are 3 bus routes to the city centre and the Adamstown Train Station is within walking distance. It only takes 5 minutes to walk to the train station in Adamstown to Heuston. Plus Dublin city centre is only 10 minutes on the train. This home is also close to the N4, M50 and it is only 20 minutes to Dublin Airport.
Please email email@example.com to book a viewing.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM AREA:
Downlighters, blinds, high quality fitted kitchen, tiled splashback area, stainless steel sink, area fully plumbed, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, 4 late gas hob, oven, extractor fan, wall tiles, ceramic tiles in the kitchen area, wooden floor in the living room area, patio door leading to the balcony area, balcony with wooden decking & glass balustrade, t.v. point.
Light fitting, own door entrance, carpet on stairwell, black and white tiled floor tiles, oak staircase.
Light fitting, hot press with immersion and shelving, storage room, carpet.
Light fitting, fitted wardrobes, French door leading to the balcony area, blind, wooden floor, t.v. point, phone point.
Light fitting, shaving light and socket, wall tiling, floor tiling, W.C., W.H.B., power shower, shower over bath, bathroom with a window for good ventilation and lighting, radiator.
• All curtains & carpets included in the sale
• All blinds included in sale
• All light fittings included in sale
• Property fully alarmed
• Dual aspect bright apartment (Balcony accessed directly off the bedroom and another south facing balcony accessed off the living room overlooking a beautiful mature tree & mature landscaping)
• Own front door secure private access – Apartment has the feel of a small townhouse with own front door, black & white tiled entrance hall and solid oak staircase.
• Ample storage; under stair storage area for bikes etc and a dedicated storage room
• Second floor top floor corner apartment overlooking the Newcastle Road beside Finnstown House. Corner apartment results in an extremely quiet no noise apartment as apartment only attached on one side (3 sides not attached and overlook mature trees).
• Wired for Smart Homes
• Double glazed windows
• PVC facia & soffit
• Maintenance free exterior
• Outside light
• Landscaped mature gardens
• Property not overlooked to the front
• Ample car parking available beside the apartment in a choice of two car parks (parking not assigned) and on street parking also available.
• Bus stop right across the road – Buses (25A, 25B, 25D direct) every half hour into city centre to Heuston Station, Trinity College, Grafton Street & Merrion Square –– 30 mins into city centre
• Apartment only a few minutes drive to N4, M50 and N7, Grange Castle Business Park (Pfizer, Microsoft) and only 25 min drive to Dublin Airport.
Based on a 90% Loan to value rate 3.15% variable:
Term Cost per thousand borrowed
20 years 5.62%
25 years 4.82%
30 years 4.30%
35 years 3.39%
So as an example:
Purchase price: €190,000
€190,000 over 30 years (190,000 x 4.30) = €817 per month
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C.550sqft/C.51sqm
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: Under 10 years old
LIVING ACCOMMODATION BALCONY ORIENTATION: South facing
BER RATING: C1
BER NUMBER: 100537240
MANAGEMENT FEE: €710.00
POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME: €1,300
SERVICES: Mains water and mains sewerage
HEATING SYSTEM: Natural gas fired central heating