If you have a similar property and you are looking to sell, please call our office on: (01) 6272770 for a valuation.
Selected Top 10 International Selling RE/MAX Agent for 2017, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you to this spacious and stunning four bed semi-detached with a sun trapped south west facing private back garden. This home can be found in immaculate and pristine condition. The owners of 225, Beechpark have an exceptional eye for details and have exquisite taste and this shows in this magnificent home. This home is as good as new as this property is only three years old but its current owners must move to Spain.
This home spans to C. 1426 sqft /C. 132.5 sqm and boasts a gorgeous interior and enjoys a future proof expansion as this home has been built with attic trusses to facilitate a conversion for habitable use of the attic space which will add between C.347sqft/C.380sfft. The roof structure has been engineered to accommodate a soft spot for the velux roof lights and a soft spot in the ceiling at first floor level for the stairs to facilitate the future expansion into the attic space at a later date should the need arise. This will potentially save you time and money in the future as no major structural alterations will be required.
No. 225 is like a show home and its new discerning buyer can move in immediately. No money needs to be spent on this gorgeous property. This house is ideal for first time buyer or a trader upper who require fast access to Dublin via the train, buses or via M4 motorway. “225 Beechpark” enjoys a prime and pivotal location. This is a very popular development.
VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
TO VIEW EMAIL: email@example.com
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/SITTING ROOM: 5.38m x 5.36m
High quality kitchen, Black Pearl Quartz worktops, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink, area fully plumbed, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor fan, French double doors leading to garden area, ceramic tiles, smoke detector, heat detector, carbon monoxide air vents.
UTILITY: 2.44m x 2.09m
Light fitting, fitted units, area fully plumbed, ceramic tiles, washing machine.
GUEST WC: 1.49m x 1.41
Light fitting, extractor fan, W.C., W.H.B., wall tiles, floor tiles.
SITTING ROOM: 4.38m x 3.98m
Sandstone feature fireplace, blinds, wooden floor, t.v. point.
HALL WAY: 6.36m x 1.25m
Ceramic tiles, smoke detector, alarm key pad.
BEDROOM 1: 5.29m x 3.12m
Light fitting, fitted wardrobes, carpet, blinds, smoke detector, t.v. point, phone point.
ENSUITE: 1.78m x 1.7m
Light fitting, wall tiling, floor tiling, W.C., W.H.B.
BEDROOM 2: 3.84m x 2.79m
Light fitting, fitted wardrobes, blinds, smoke detector, carpet, t.v. point.
BEDROOM 3: 3.84m x 2.47m
Light fitting, fitted wardrobes, smoke detector, blind, carpet.
BEDROOM 4: 3.64m x 2.06m
Light fitting, fitted wardrobes, blind, smoke detector, carpet.
BATHROOM: 2.39m x 1.68m
Light fitting, wall tiling, floor tiling, W.C., W.H.B., bath.
• All carpets included in the sale
• All blinds included in sale, except Roman blinds in bedrooms
• All mirrors included in sale, except from front room mirror and stairs mirror
• Property fully alarmed
• Smoke detectors, heat detector and carbon monoxide alarm
• Two thermostatic controls, one on ground floor and one on the first floor
• Individual thermostatic valves fitted to each radiator
• Heat recovery ventilation system recovering in excess of 85% of the heat energy from the air
• Fireplace wired ready for an electric fire
• Durrington polished ‘Portuguese Limestone’ fireplace complete with black slate inset and hearth
• Maintenance free uPVC double glazed windows
• Maintenance free uPVC fascia, soffit & rainwater downpipes
• Maintenance free exterior to rear and sides
• Composite steel/timber front door with multi point locking system for added security
• Landscaped mature gardens
• Timber side gates and private rear garden fencing as standard
• Cobblelock car parking space to front as standard
• Each home is covered for 10 years under the ‘HomeBond Guarantee Scheme’
Based on a 90% Loan to value rate 3.15% variable:
Term Cost per thousand borrowed
20 years 5.62%
25 years 4.82%
30 years 4.30%
35 years 3.39%
So as an example:
Purchase price: €395,000
€395,000 over 30 years (395,000 x 4.30) = €1698 per month
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C. 1426 sqft /C. 132.5 sqm
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: 3 years
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: South west back garden
BER RATING: A2
BER NUMBER: 108102989
SERVICES: Mains water and mains sewerage.
HEATING SYSTEM: ‘A’ Rated Gas Condensing Boiler Central Heating System.