- Updated On:
- June 9, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 158.00 m2
- Year Built: 1970
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
4, ELM PARK, CELBRIDGE, CO. KILDARE. W23 KR40.
BIDDING ONLINE: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/4-elm-park
VIRTUAL TOUR: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=UvBqqtrghkt
Award winning Auctioneering Team for the last 20 years, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you to this showstopping and fabulously spacious 4/5 bed semi-detached family home that has been beautifully renovated and extended with no expense spared. This special home requires no further renovations as it meets all modern living requirements. This property spans to C. 1,700sqft / C. 158sqm and is a warm and welcoming family home that comes to the market in pristine condition. A complete renovation took place in recent years and the stunning home improvements done to this magnificent dwelling includes:
- a double height side extension
- a large kitchen double width extension with lots of space and light that overlooks an attractive and private generous sized back garden (SMEG gas hob included in sale)
- new double-glazed windows and doors, a new composite front door
- a new tasteful limestone fireplace with wood effect electric fire included
- an overhaul of all electrics and plumbing (including an energy efficient 3 zone gas boiler, high rating BTU radiators)
- bathrooms have also been remodelled and upgraded
- Sky light on landing area allowing maximum light
- landscaped front drive, including feature granite front steps and border
- landscaped back garden including granite patio area
- enclosed side entrance (with treated wood) running the entire length of the property, with double shelving
- upgraded (new roof, insulated, new window, flooring) garden shed, with fitted electrics
- insulated and floored attic
“No. 4. Elm Park” is the perfect family home located in a small and welcoming cul de sac with a wonderful green space at the end where children gather to play
The back garden is totally private, with a high back wall decorated in glorious “Virginia” creeper and enjoys a delightful patio area for those long summer balmy evenings. The back garden boasts a colourful selection of mature trees and shrubs. This area is a blaze of colour from spring through to autumn. A refurbished garden shed has been modernised to function as a studio/workspace. The current owner used this space for art and drumming pastimes! To the front of the house there are an array of beautiful shrubs and trees, wonderfully maintenance free, with along with a generous car parking area for up to 2 cars.
“No. 4” is located in the stunning “Elm Park” located within a stone’s throw of the bustling and vibrant village of Celbridge. The location is unbeatable – everything is within walking distance of this stunning home including schools, sporting amenities, shops, churches, restaurants, library, retail and financial services. Well serviced bus routes are also only seconds from your front door! The town itself is serviced by Hazelhatch train station as well as easily accessible routes to the N4, the N7 and the M50. The airport is a mere 25 minute drive away. Elm Park offers the potential new owner all the benefits of village life and rural living alongside easy urban access!
However, the jewel in the crown for this property’s location is the immediate access it offers to the breath-taking and beautiful public amenity that is Castletown House, with its extensive grounds and River Liffey walks which are a favourite for all Celbridge locals.
“Elm Park” is a very peaceful and safe area to live. This is a small and very exclusive development and only a handful of houses have ever sold here in last 28 years which is always a great sign of an excellent place to live and to raise a family. When people buy here, they never want to leave – it truly is a very special, secluded and intimate development.
Don’t miss this opportunity to acquire your dream home in this dream location. Interest will be strong.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your proof of funding to arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment.
INVITING OFFERS IN EXCESS: €499,950
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM AREA ALL OPEN PLAN: 8.77m x 5.22m
Zoned recessed lighting, high quality designer Nolan kitchen with wall and base units featuring brushed chrome handles, larder style pantry, “Retro” tiled splashback area, granite work tops and a large statement island, stainless steel sink with brushed chrome fittings, area fully plumbed, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, “Smeg” 5 plate gas hob, “Falmec” extractor fan, large concertina slide over patio door leading to a stunning”, blinds, wooden floor, TV point.
UTILITY: 2.32m x 2.21m
Light fitting, area fully plumbed, wooden floor, inbuilt coat racks and shelving, back door leading to garden area and covered side entrance.
GUEST WC: 1.52m x .92m
Light fitting, extractor fan, upgraded sanitary ware. W.C., W.H.B., vanity cupboard, wall tiles, floor tiles, corner shelves.
SITTING ROOM: 4.64m x 3.61m
Zone recessed lights, picture lights, upgraded stunning limestone feature fireplace, blinds, wooden floor, TV, point.
DOWNSTAIRS OFFICE/PLAYROOM/BEDROOM 5: 3.23m x 2.83m
Light fitting, fitted units with extensive shelving, blinds, wooden floor, TV point.
HALLWAY: 5.69m x 2.46m
Zoned recessed lights, wooden floor in hallway, carpet on stairwell, under the stair’s storage (with pull out storage shelving and coat rack), fuse box, alarm key panel, composite front door.
Picture light fitting, zoned recess lights p, wooden floor, skylight.
BEDROOM 1: 4.42m x 4.23m
Zoned recessed lights, walk in wardrobe, black out blind, curtains, wooden floor, TV point, (Note: master bedroom is plumbed to accommodate an ensuite).
WALK IN WARDROBE: 3.03m x 1.88m
Recessed lights, shelving and closet hanging space, access to attic via pull down stairs.
BEDROOM 2: 3.71m x 3.17m
Recessed lights, fitted wardrobe, black out blind, curtains, wooden floor.
BEDROOM 3: 4.28m x 2.28m
Light fitting, fitted wardrobe, black out blind, wooden floor.
BEDROOM 4: 3.15m x 2.30m
Light fitting, fitted wardrobes, black out blind, wooden floor.
BATHROOM: 2.94m x 2.32m
Recessed lights, wall tiling, upgraded sanitary ware, W.C., W.H.B., with a vanity unit, side lights over sink, separate, large shower area with overhead power shower and rainmaker feature, corner bath, wooden floor.
- All blinds included in sale
- Beautiful, light filled upgraded kitchen with dining and large living area
- Large kitchen extension
- SMEG gas hob
- Large side double story extension
- Gorgeous upgraded sanitary ware
- Property fully alarmed
- High speed internet connectivity.
- Kitchen, master bedroom, bathroom and sitting room all feature built-in wired stereo speaker feature
- Magnificent location within 1 minutes walking distance of the stunning “Castletown Estate” and the village of Celbridge
- Composite front door
- PVC double glazed windows throughout house
- Outside tap
- Insulated studio shed with electrics
- Private back garden that is not overlooked
- Attractive patio area
- Outside lights
- Landscaped mature gardens
- Raised flower beds
- Enclosed (front and back) side entrance with treated wood
- Property located in a quiet, mature cul de sac
- Fantastic neighbours and resident’s association
- Parking: Paid parking brought in to avoid unnecessary parking due to proximity to village. Only applies Mon- Fri 10-4. Each house is eligible for 3 permits also neighbours facilitate extra parking if necessary.
- This is a very quiet location.
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C.1,700sqft or C.158sqm
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: Built early 1970s approx
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: North-west facing
BER RATING: B3 (132.91 kWh/m²/yr)
BER NUMBER: 105202873
SERVICES: Mains water, mains sewerage.
HEATING SYSTEM: Gas fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THIS PROPERTY:
When you arrive in to Celbridge from the Dublin Road, travel over the bridge and turn right, head up to the top of the town and turn left just before the gates of Castletown. Take the next left in to Elm Park and No. 4 is the second house on the right-hand side as you drive in. Identifiable by the large circular feature window above the door!
Alternatively take Exit 5 off the N4 motorway and head down the “Maynooth Road” towards the Main Street and “Elm Park” will be the last righ- hand turn.