Semi-detached – For Sale – Blanchardstown, Dublin
4 Bedroom Semi-Deatched House
58, SHEEPHILL AVENUE, BLANCHARDSTOWN, DUBLIN 15. D15 X98KBidding online: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/58-sheephill-avenueAward winning International Selling REMAX for 20 years, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results invites you to view this spacious 4 bed semi-detached family home. This home boasts pleasant living accommodation as well as a very spacious garden.This home is approached by a front garden but there is ample on street safe and secure parking to the front of this property as well as private and secure parking in the back garden.The downstairs accommodation also consists of a sitting room, kitchen /dining room and a hallway. The upstairs consists of four bedrooms and a bathroom.No. 58, boasts the fortunate position as to be located close to the M50, the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and Dublin airport. This home is in walking distance of all excellent local amenities such as shops, schools, sports clubs. This area is also extremely well serviced by a Dublin bus route.PLEASE EMAIL US NOW TO ORGANIZE A VIEWING. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS OUR COMPANY POLICY THAT ALL VIEWERS MUST HAVE PROOF OF FUNDING AND THIS MUST BE EMAILED TO THE OFFICE PRIOR TO ALL VIEWINGS.
• All carpets included in the sale
• All blinds included in sale
• All light fittings included in sale
• Alarm monitored “Eircom Phone Watch”
• Cavity house walls foam insulated.
• There is an extra room beside kitchen. One would just need door put in and insulation 17 x 15ft. This could offer the possibility for a kitchen extension/5th bedroom/playroom
• Attic insulated partially floored with pull down stairs to attic, for access to attic.
• Boiler has been serviced every year last service 28th Dec 2020.
• Chimney open fire cleaned every year last done Oct 2020
• Fuse box has been upgraded 5 years ago
• There is “Virgin” tv points in 3 bedrooms as well as the kitchen and sitting room. This is a great house to work from home.
• Double glazed windows
• Mature back garden
• Side gate
• Property located in a quiet cul de sac
• Back garden has large steel gates to allow access for parking
• 2 sheds One aluminium shed 16x14ft.
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C.1184 sqft /C. 110 sqm
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: East facing
BER RATING: F1
BER NUMBER: 104858592
SERVICES: Mains water, mains sewerage.
HEATING SYSTEM: Natural gas.
DOWNSTAIRS ACCOMMODATION Light fitting, modern quality fitted kitchen, stainless steel sink, area fully plumbed, oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, floor covering.
Light fitting, open fireplace, wooden floor, t.v. point, curtains.
Light fitting, downstairs storage, wooden floor in hallway, phone point, alarm key box.
UPSTAIRS ACCOMMODATION Light fitting, access to the attic, attic insulated partially floored with pull down stairs to attic.
Light fitting, curtains, “Ikea” slide robes wardrobe wooden floor.
Light fitting, blind, wooden floor.
Light fitting, wooden floor.
Light fitting, wooden floor.
Light fitting, wall tiling, floor tiling, W.C., W.H.B., bath, shower over bath.