MARLAY DRIVE SPECIFICATION
• An impressive A Energy Rating with a very high degree of insulation.
• Superb under floor heating system to ground floor, all powered by low energy air to water heat pump.
• Airtight homes with mechanical ventilation throughout for healthy living environment.
• PV roof panels for instant hot water at the lowest possible consumer cost.
• Solid multi-fuel insert stove for cosy living.
• 2.7-meter ceiling heights to ground floor areas for extra light and space.
• Fully fitted bespoke kitchen and Utility units to designer standard.
• Fully fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms included.
• Attractive ornate covings to ground floor ceilings.
• Future proof triple glazing throughout for extra insulation.
• Intruder alarm included.
• Generous electrical specification.
• Luxury solid hardwood timber doors internally.
• Floor finishes throughout included.
• Painted throughout to the highest standard to designer specification.
• High quality sanitary ware with shower screens included.
• Bathrooms, toilets and wet areas tiled to designer standard.
• External power charging point for electric cars.
• Gardens levelled and seeded.
• Attractive combination of brick and feature render maintenance free external finishes.
• Attractive decorative steel railings to front divisional boundaries.
• Peace of mind Construction Guarantee provided Certified pyrite free materials to all houses.
• Stunning homes with an excellent and a high-quality finish.
CELBRIDGE – THE PERFECT LIVING ENVIRONMENT
At ‘Marlay Drive’ Celbridge, the opportunity to live life to the fullest truly awaits you. This prestigious small development is situated in the heart of Celbridge town, one of Kildare’s most interesting residential and heritage environments. Within the town centre, shops, supermarkets, schools and all amenities are a short walk away. Being part of a vibrant community is one of the many attractions of this exclusive residential development. With only five units finished to the highest of modern day building specifications, this is surely one of the most outstanding residential enclaves to come out onto the local market in recent years.
Excellent primary and secondary level schools are all within an easy walk serving all school going age groups. Third level education is provided at Maynooth University Campus with a student population of 10,000 annually offering a diverse academic course selection.
For those passionate about good food Celbridge and its environs offer a range of top-class restaurants, including Canteen, Michelangelos, Da Marios, the Cliff at Lyons, The K Club and Barberstown Castle Hotel. There is also a wonderful selection of local bars offering traditional hospitality where a warm welcome always awaits.
Celbridge is perhaps best known for the famous Castletown House, Ireland’s first and largest Palladian style house. Erected between 1722 and c. 1729 for William Conolly, the Speaker of the Irish House of Commons. Castletown House was designed to reflect its owner’s power and to serve as a venue for political entertaining on a large scale. Now a hugely popular tourist attraction, Castletown House and grounds and demesne can be enjoyed by residents of the town with miles of tree-lined avenues and parkland walks waiting to be discovered and enjoyed.
THE PROCEDURE INVOLVED HOW TO BOOK YOUR DREAM HOME
In order to book your dream home we need,
1. A €10,000 booking deposit made payable to ‘Team Lorraine Mulligan’.
ACCOUNT NAME: Team Lorraine Mulligan Clients Account,
AIB, Main Street Celbirdge, Co. Kildare.
REF: Property Address and Surname
SORT CODE: 93-35-03
ACOUNT CODE: 23775186
IBAN: IE54 AIBK 9335 0321 5848 46
2. Proof of funding. (All clients must be mortgage approved and ready to go)
3. Your solicitor details
4. Details of your current address
5. Balance of a 10% payable on signing of unconditional contracts within 21 days of date of delivery to your solicitor
6. Balance of purchase price upon completion of sale
Please contact our office directly for further information on (01) 6272770 or alternatively Lorraine Mulligan (086) 8315305 email@example.com or Lesley Kennedy (087) 2540757 firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be delighted to assist you in every way possible and make buying in ‘Marlay Drive’ a wonderful and very exciting experience.