Detached – For Sale – Enfield, Meath
4 Bedroom Detached Home.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
NEW ROAD, ENFIELD, CO. MEATH. A83 NH70.
Online bidding: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/new-road
Award winning International REMAX Agent, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you to this stunning 3/4 bed detached designer high specification home. This home comes to the market in exceptional condition and boasts a generous collection of super luxury fixtures and fittings as extras.
This home is deceptively spacious and under stated from the outside, however, as soon as one steps inside this magnificent dwelling it screams of something special, a truly extraordinary home full of splendour, exceptional taste and luxury. “New Road” can be found in show home condition and the new discerning buyer can move in with ease and comfort. The home was built by its current owners with a view never to sell and was therefore built with precision, thought, care and love.
The downstairs boasts a stunning open plan area with a gorgeous cream designer kitchen featuring granite work tops and top of the range electrical appliances. This perfect family area also boasts a dining area and a cosy living room area with a recessed wall mounted, wood burning fireplace. French double doors lead from this area into a magnificent maintenance free back garden with a large, detached garage which could be converted for multiple uses subject of course to the relevant planning permission. Leading from the kitchen is an exceptional laundry room which is the size of a standard kitchen in a normal home. There are also ample storage units here. There is an impressive downstairs guest W.C., with designer sanitary ware and an expensive marble finish. There is an additional downstairs room that is currently used as a TV lounge, but this room could be used as an office, playroom or a downstairs bedroom. The upstairs accommodation consists of three well-appointed double rooms. The master bedroom enjoys a “His and Hers” separate fitted wardrobe as well as a luxurious ensuite with designer sanitary ware. There is a stunning designer bathroom with a jacuzzi bath, walk in wet area with breath taking marble, wall to ceiling finish.
“New Road” is a very special property as it is located on its own site, yet it is within walking distance of the village of Enfield and all its amenities such as shops, schools, restaurants, sporting facilities including well serviced bus routes and the train station in Enfield. This is one of the most sought-after areas to live in Enfield and houses rarely ever come to the market in this particular exclusive location. Enfield is a bustling and vibrant village. It is a super place to live as there is a great sense of community and yet it is only minutes’ drive from Kilcock, Maynooth, Leixlip, Celbridge and the M4 motorway. Living here is just fantastic!
VIEWINGS ARE SURE TO BE STRONG FOR THIS
BEAUTIFUL WELL-LOCATED HOME
PLEASE EMAIL US NOW TO ORGANIZE A VIEWING ALONG WITH YOUR PROOF OF FUNDING TO email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS OUR COMPANY POLICY THAT ALL VIEWERS MUST HAVE PROOF OF FUNDING.
• Ground floor; 9 ft ceilings, 13ft at glass roof
• Beautiful designer fitted kitchen
• All electrical appliances as listed under the household section
• All light fittings included in sale
• Vertical blackout blinds or wooden blinds throughout the house
• Large attic space for storage
• Designer sanitaryware throughout. Laufen Sanatory Ware (Ilbagno, Alessi By Oras Wonder Gliss)
• Built in Mirror. Toothbrush holder, soap dispenser toilet paper holder and towel rail (Crome).
• Stunning tiling throughout
• 75 CM concrete slab on top of wooden joists between ground floor and first floor. (for noise purposes
• Solid oak flooring throughout upstairs and downstairs (Junkers) oak doors, solid oak door frames door trims and 23cm solid oak skirtings.
• Central Vacuum System (Duo Vac)
• Property fully alarmed with secure anti bump and anti pick locks
• Turnkey home
• Excellent presentation
• Ground Floor has 9 ft ceilings
• 13ft at glass roof
• Crema “Marfil” fireplace with wood burning insert stove (Dik Gertz)
• Central vacuum system (Duo Vac)
• Stairs and Landing; Solid Oak Open Stead Stairs with Polished steel handrails and Glass Inserts.
• Double Skylights and Hot Press.
• Solid oak flooring throughout upstairs and downstairs (Junkers), oak doors, solid oak door frames, door Trims and 23 cm solid oak skirtings.
• Under floor heating upstairs and down stairs
• Double glazed windows
• Composite front door
• PVC facia & soffit
• Maintenance free exterior
• Outside tap
• Outside lights
• Outside sockets x 2
• Back and front garden
• Off street parking
• Electric gate (with intercom and lock) and separate pedestrian gate (wired for automatic locking from the inside)
• Property located on a quiet road
• Large, detached garage (C.39sqm) to the rear suitable for multiple uses subject to the relevant planning permission
• Detached garage 6.7m x 5.6m with an electronic roller door, high ceiling, plumbed for toilet, wood pellet boiler (Verner) and Buffer tank for underfloor heating system.
• Granite capping and cornices
• Large granite patio area
• Maintenance free gardens
• Site walled all around with granite caps on piers and front walls
• Granite, main door surround, windowsills, coin stones, and kerbing
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C.2,206sqft / C.205sqm
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: 14 Years Approx.
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: East Facing
BER RATING: C2
BER NUMBER: 113726541
SCHOOLS IN THE AREA:
Enfield National School – (04695) 41907
Baconstown National School – (04695) 41115
Johnstownbridge Primary School – (04695) 41907
Secondary schools located at
Kilcock, Trim, Longwood and Edenderry
SERVICES: Mains water & mains sewerage.
HEATING SYSTEM: Solid fuel and wood pellets.
KITCHE/DINING/LIVING ROOM AREA: Low voltage lighting, spotlights, designer high-gloss fitted kitchen with ample wall and base units, tiled splashback area, stainless steel sink, “AEG” chrome extractor hood with down lighters, over sized 80cm large 4 plate ceramic hob, “AEG” integrated coffee maker, integrated microwave, “AEG” integrated dishwasher, “AEG” fridge/freezer, granite worktops, large granite island unit, (136cm x 228cm x double thickness 6.5cm), “Crema Marfil” fireplace with wood burning insert stove ( Dik Gertz ), bay window, blinds, solid wooden floors, T.V point, stairs and landing, solid oak open stead stairs with polished steel handrails and glass inserts, underfloor heating.
Spotlights, high gloss designer fitted kitchen, stainless steel sink, granite worktops, (double thickness 6.5 cm) tiled splashback area, area fully plumbed, washing machine, dryer, water softener, blind, marble flooring, (Crema Marfil), underfloor heating, back door leading to garden area.
Recessed LED lights, “Laufen”designer sanity ware, W.C. W.H.B, built in mirror, toothbrush holder, soap dispenser and towel rail and towel hook, blind, marble floor to ceiling (Crema Marfil), underfloor heating.
TV LOUNGE/OFFICE/PLAYROOM/DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM: Recessed LED lighting, features bay window, blinds, TV point, solid wooden floor, underfloor heating.
Recessed lighting, marble tiling, underfloor heating.
Recessed LED lighting, “His and Hers” separate fitted built in wardrobes, side storage panels, solid oak wooden floors, underfloor heating.
Recessed LED lighting, designer sanitary ware,W.C., W.H.B., “Laufen” Sanitary Ware ( By Porshe ) “Vogue” Wrap Around luxury shower unit with water jets, built in mirror, tooth brush holder, soap dispenser, toilet paper holder, towel rail ( chrome ) marble from floor to ceiling (Crema Marfil ), underfloor heating.
Recessed LED lights, access to the attic, built in closet, blind, solid oak wooden floor, under floor heating.
Recessed LED lights, built in closet, blind, solid oak wooden floor, under floor heating.
Recessed LED lighting, double skylights, hot press.
Recessed LED lighting, designer “Gerber” sanitary ware with hidden water unit, W.C. W.H.B., jacuzzi “Hydra Spa” bath, walk in wet area with a pumped “Tower Shower” and electric “Triton T90si” shower, built in mirror, toothbrush holder, soap dispenser and towel rail and towel hook, under floor heating, blind.